Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Motion Sensor Light Does Not Work Have Motion Senser Light. It Has Three Adjusters Under The Sense Thing. The Button On The Left, Looking At?

Have motion senser light. it has three adjusters under the sense thing. the button on the left, looking at? - motion sensor light does not work

Says the importance, has supported the Center button and the top button shows the time. "I've tried to adjust the daylight. "I see nothing more. When I went this evening, there was no light. When and how do I get the light sensor to work. No addresses, with the sensor. Help. Furthermore, it seems that the little arrows on the left." I knows that if you're going some, to the left - right, white, fit loosely on the left. Maybe if I say something like that, I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment