Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Living Room End Tables What Color End/coffee Tables Should I Get For My Living Room With Dark Brown Sofas And Light Blue Walls?

What color end/coffee tables should I get for my living room with dark brown sofas and light blue walls? - living room end tables

I have an open floor plan between my living and dining room. I know chocolate brown sofas and walls with blue trim and carpet motherboards light cream. The dining room has different shades of wood floors, dark brown dining table. (The white walls are broken during .... that will be painted at a later date)

3 comments:

Robbie L said...

Your room sounds beautiful! If you are open to a sofa, table type of coffee you could make an impression, that takes the brown, blue and cream. And then add it to your dining room with another runner or tablecloth.

For the final tables, it can be dark, not to harm the coffee table. Or for a touch of natural, try to) keep a bamboo or near the sea (with a glass plate to the surface.

Here is an article that talks about the choice of colors:

In contrast colors for decorating
http://www.ehow.com/how_4833945_contrast ...

longstem... said...

such as a table or in a dark wood finish coffee table with walnut plywood
Target.

Lucas said...

I would either white (if you're going after a big contrast) or dark brown oak type finish on the table. If you are a very smooth blend, not too fat to get a clear wood finish.

Post a Comment