Saturday, January 16, 2010

Eagle Creek Backpacks Is My Backpack For Travelling Europe To Big?

Is my backpack for travelling europe to big? - eagle creek backpacks

I have an Eagle Creek backpack that seems to be the perfect size, however, has a detachable backpack that, when connected to the bag looks a little uncomfortable, because it stretches too far from my body. Is this for backpackers in Europe, or should I leave behind and to opt for a backpack to use my body, or just a deep currunt front of my body?

2 comments:

tartu222... said...

How many days are you looking for? I went to the Czech Republic with AA backpack without her to his backpack. I traveled for three months in advance, and believe me, take the saying "half the clothes and twice as much money" is very very very true. You can wash things by hand and is unlikely to be realized in the same costume for a couple of days in a row is a crime against humanity. Good luck.

Holiday-... said...

So, what have you to stay, but should be agreed with the previous comment, they do not have clothes. In my travels in Europe (4 weeks), often only several hours washing in laundertte in all cities where your clothes.

Not with the same clothes for more than a day is great, either, in fact, often you have a favorite piece of clothing you feel comfortable and want to use again and again - at the end of the day, nobody knows, and when you meet someone, go on .

I left the link below is a site that UPA time I come on my return from my trip. You can find useful information here, even if it is written from a British perspective - Give it a try.

Post a Comment