Sunday, December 20, 2009

Herpes And Stomach Problems Is This A Genital Herpes Outbreak? Please Help!!!!?

Is this a genital herpes outbreak? Please help!!!!? - herpes and stomach problems

I was recently diagnosed with genital herpes. I've never had an outbreak of genital organs, only once. but often receive these bumps that fill with pus and the same cluster of herpes. I have this often. I went to the gynecologist to see put on suppressive therapy, so that he can prevent outbreaks, I told the DR, the problem of them, like my stomach, thighs and buttocks, and said that it was not that herpes is a different matter, and would see a dermatolgist why. The cousin a little confused the whole time, I thought that herpes was the cause for these groups. I have no idea whether anyone advice or knows anything about the subject I would appreciate it! I'm so confused, just need someone to give me feedback thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment